Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Technical Customer Support Manager Position:
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Manager who will help us build up and manage a team of customer support specialists; the team will scale to more than 5 people this year. It’s a great time to join and make an impact in our growing team!
In this role you will establish best practices throughout the entire support process. You will proactively look for opportunities to reduce friction for our customers and supplier partners by automating processes, surfacing helpful information to users reducing their need to contact Stord,, streamlining our error handling processes, and building out robust processes.
You are a relationship builder by nature and customer focused - you thrive in a fast paced environment and can effortlessly work cross functionally with product managers and developers. Moreover, you have great attention to detail and enjoy developing daily, weekly and monthly reports on Service Desk team’s productivity, Service Level and performance.
This role is open to fully remote applicants who live in or are willing to relocate to: GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, IN, OH, NC, UT, LA
What You'll Do:
- Lead efforts to create Stord’s Customer Support Team, recruiting team members, training them, establishing policies and procedures
- Maintain Stord’s reputation as a highly responsive and customer obsessed organization, staying in front of potential issues where possible, and resolving customer issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, Integrations, Warehouse Excellence, Freight and Engineering teams to continually improve our customer service and product based on customer feedback
- Track progress and performance against service SLAs ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and low response times
What You'll Need:
- 5+ Years in a customer facing leadership role, preferably with Supply Chain or Logistics background
- Experience providing Tier 1 (semi-technical) customer support for a software product
- Experience working with: Helpdesk Software (Zendesk, JIRA etc.), CRM Software (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Comfortable talking to all levels within an organization, including C-level executives as part of escalation management
- Used to working in a matrix environment with technical and non-technical resources
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Team-Oriented & Enthusiasm for Relationship Building
- Degree in Computing, Supply Chain or Business Management
- Supply Chain or Software support
- SQL, Postman, Integrations Software / Boomi
- ITIL, SixSigma, Lean or Project Management qualifications
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.