Stord is on a mission to make supply chain a competitive advantage for our customers. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $200M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, and Lineage Logistics at a unicorn valuation of over $1.1 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Customer Success Manager Position:
The Customer Success Manager will work to create an overall streamlined experience for our shippers. This position will establish external and internal feedback mechanisms that ultimately work together to engender trust with STORD and our services. As a Customer Success Manager you will strive to deliver a solution oriented approach to the shipper experience while working cross functionally to develop new and better processes.
What You'll Do:
- Partner cross functionally with operations, sales, finance, implementations and product to drive customer obsession, continuous improvement and satisfaction
- Build out strategy and content for MBRs, QBRs
- Internally ask cross functional partners how we can assist or close gaps to build trust with Shippers
- Address Shipper concerns, pain points or escalations immediately; gather internal teams to understand root cause and build a resolution path/needed processes for future prevention
- Review SOW contracts signed with Shippers, compare to Finance invoices to uncover any discrepancies, positive or negative
- Liaison with the Sales team to appropriately address or respond to Shipper; coordinating on case by case basis
- Conducting feedback sessions with Shippers either formally or informally
- Documentation of all findings, requests, escalations in ClickUp and assigning necessary internal partners
- Sending, aggregating data and creating action items from automated feedback mechanisms such as NPS
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an Account Management or Customer Success capacity; preferable in the Supply Chain or Logistics industry
- Experience working within Salesforce, ClickUp, Excel, and SQL
- Prior Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- Experience providing a solution oriented Customer Service
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.