Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Customer Success Manager Position:
The Customer Success Manager will work to create an overall streamlined experience for our shippers. This position will establish external and internal feedback mechanisms that ultimately work together to engender trust with STORD and our services. As a Customer Success Manager you will strive to deliver a solution oriented approach to the shipper experience while working cross functionally to develop new and better processes.
What You'll Do:
- Partner cross functionally with operations, sales, finance, implementations and product to drive customer obsession, continuous improvement and satisfaction
- Build out strategy and content for MBRs, QBRs
- Internally ask cross functional partners how we can assist or close gaps to build trust with Shippers
- Address Shipper concerns, pain points or escalations immediately; gather internal teams to understand root cause and build a resolution path/needed processes for future prevention
- Review SOW contracts signed with Shippers, compare to Finance invoices to uncover any discrepancies, positive or negative
- Liaison with the Sales team to appropriately address or respond to Shipper; coordinating on case by case basis
- Conducting feedback sessions with Shippers either formally or informally
- Documentation of all findings, requests, escalations in ClickUp and assigning necessary internal partners
- Sending, aggregating data and creating action items from automated feedback mechanisms such as NPS
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an Account Management or Customer Success capacity; preferable in the Supply Chain or Logistics industry
- Experience working within Salesforce, ClickUp, Excel, and SQL
- Prior Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- Experience providing a solution oriented Customer Service
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.