Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Implementations Manager Position:
The Implementations Manager will play an integral role within our fulfillment team and will be responsible for the setup and implementation of new customers using STORD’s 3PL warehousing. This role will entail high level strategic planning and execution of warehouse procedures, implementations, and best practices.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Take a lead role in managing the implementation and launch of new STORD 3PL warehousing & fulfillment projects in various locations across the US and Canada
- Develop and manage processes designed to ensure 3PL facilities are compliant with STORD guidelines and meet regulatory, quality, safety and security requirements
- Own the facility design process - including efficient layout management, labor planning/management, pick & pack workflow strategies, and WMS configuration & automations
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement, automation and optimization initiatives for the assigned functions within the project scopes to improve cost, efficiencies and service levels
- Create and instill Standard Operating Procedures, best practices, and visibility required to track and meet key performance indicators
- Engage with new and existing STORD Customers to ensure a successful launch experience and that on-going needs are being met
What You'll Need:
- Experience working within warehouse operations and fulfillment
- Strong acumen for warehouse design (layout, pick/pack workflow, etc)
- Ability to delegate warehouse labor management responsibilities
- Extensive experience within Warehouse Management System configuration and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in a Warehouse Operations/Warehouse Management role
- E-Commerce or Fulfillment experience
- Extensive experience working with multiple internal teams, customers, and 3PLs
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.