Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Supply Chain Manager Position:
The Supply Chain Manager - Parcel will support and develop STORD’s parcel carrier relationships, capacity, and spend. This role will leverage existing carrier relationships to enhance STORD’s parcel capabilities and capacity.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Develop relationships with Big 4 parcel carriers
- Own parcel solution design to support the needs of STORD’s omni-channel Shippers
- Lead the development of parcel freight budgeting, reporting, and financial analytics
- Coordinate parcel carrier operations between carriers, fulfillment centers, and STORD’s operations team
- Manage parcel invoicing data to ensure integrity of data, perform audits, and analyze cost performance
What You'll Need:
- Experience negotiating contracts with UPS, Fedex, DHL, and USPS
- Familiarity with major regional parcel carriers
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Enthusiasm for relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to proactively solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain Operations or Logistics experience
- Prior experience working with major parcel carriers (UPS, Fedex, USPS, DHL)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.