Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Program Manager Position:
The Program Manager at STORD is responsible for a multitude of high touch client oriented duties. You will grow and nurture relationships with STORD’s largest impact customers by driving operational efficiencies, deep-diving technical issues, and focusing on continuous improvement. This will provide an opportunity to maintain STORD’s product suite while offering top notch client experience.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Manage competing priorities and proactively create solutions for complex supply chain problems
- Continually streamline and improve processes with both STORD’s customers and suppliers
- Focused problem solving of complex supply chain situations, including transportation, inventory control, KPI adherence, location expansion and order processing
- Comfortable working cross functionally and as the liaison between STORD’s customers and suppliers
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills throughout customer and supplier interactions
What You'll Need:
- Personality geared towards customer obsession
- Strong display of ownership
- Background working in Supply Chain or Logistics, preferably with a Fulfillment focus
- Enthusiasm for relationship building
- High level of negotiational proficiency
- Team-Oriented mentality
- The ability to strategically maneuver through supply chain related problems
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solving approach
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years in Supply Chain
- Experience within fulfillment style order management
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.