As the key member of Sovrn’s Demand team, you will work closely with key Merchants to help create and develop successful relationships and explore opportunities to grow the partnership.
About The Job
This is a pivotal position in driving the growth of Sovrn in Europe. It’s an opportunity for someone to make a major impact and help shape our Demand strategy. You will be working closely with colleagues across the Sovrn business to help refine efforts for growth in Europe.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be Sovrn’s main contact to top tier merchants and merchant networks across Europe
- Review existing merchant relationships and identify ways to improve the partnerships
- Qualify, negotiate and on-board new merchants and merchant networks
- Identify opportunities to align our current and future product offerings with the goals and themes of top merchants.
- Become an expert in Sovrn’s product offerings so that you can lead key conversations to answer any and all questions
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development on market themes, trends and opportunities
- Establish a set of KPIs that provide insight into the value and success of your work
- Collaborate with your peers to improve our products, market approach, and product growth
- Attend conferences and industry events to promote Sovrn
You possess strong in-market skills and bring experience in both generating new business and developing lasting relationships within the affiliate marketing sector. You strive to exceed revenue targets through solving important problems for our customers, successful product implementation and managing expectations for new and existing clients. Above all, you love learning, and sharing those learnings with others.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- 5+ years in a sales, sales leadership, key accounts, and key partnership growth preferred
- Deep knowledge of the affiliate marketing as well as good adtech/martech knowledge
- Strong network of contacts in top tier merchants and merchant networks across Europe
- Entrepreneurial and curious
- Driven to find growth opportunities
- Track record building new client relationships
- Pick up technical product understanding easily
- Data and results driven
- Attention to detail
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to affect resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
Location: London Office, Remote UK
This position reports to: Managing Director, Sovrn UK
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Sovrn provides products and services to thousands of online publishers to help them understand, operate and grow their business. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, San Diego and London.
With thousands of customers deploying advertising, affiliate marketing, and data products across 40,000 websites, Sovrn reaches over 300 million active consumers across more than 11 billion pageviews every day. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don't.