About the Team
As a member of the Data Services team, you will be on a small (4) but growing team responsible for managing and growing Sovrn’s existing data and linkage clients and for on-boarding new data and linkage clients. Since we live on the emerging edge of what’s possible, our team is made up of people who love to learn.
About the Job
The Data Account Executive is charged with identifying, contracting and integrating companies that will benefit from Sovrn’s Data and Linkage products. In this role you will manage the sales process from prospect identification and qualification to integration and contract close.
What you’ll be doing:
Prospecting/Qualifying and Closing Opportunities
- Company outreach to identify and qualify potential buyers
- Enter and manage opportunities in SalesForce CRM
- Sign 6 new Data or linkage buyers per quarter
Integrations and Reporting
- Work with Data Sales engineer to implement and integrate the new data buyers
- Work with Sovrn Support Engineers (ops) to help buyers install the Sovrn code and confirm that the data is being passed correctly to Sovrn
- Transition new buyers after on-boarding to the Data Account Managers
- Manage contracting process
You’re driven with a hunter mentality. You love every stage of the sales cycle from prospecting to close. You listen to the needs of the customer before suggesting solutions. You're entrepreneurial and want to grow a proven and flourishing business. Above all, you love learning, and sharing what you know.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent professional working experience
- Track record managing existing clients
- Interest or experience in the digital data ecosystem
- Troubleshooting skills to facilitate management and data reporting for customers
- Attention to detail and ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Internet savvy with a strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM)
- Understand and ability to navigate BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Grafana, and Metamarkets
- Must be able to work and communicate in a concise manner across the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Ability to design and articulate solutions for customers challenges
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Must be able to confidently make decisions on behalf of the team for areas of responsibility
- Minimum 1 year Account Management experience
- Understanding of cookies, hashed emails, mobile advertising IDs and use cases
- Basic knowledge of the online advertising industry
This position reports to: VP, Data
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.