SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
We are at an inflection point in our fifteen-year history. With teams, customers, and end-users worldwide, we face an unprecedented and ambitious opportunity to scale an independent Voice AI disruptor globally to meet the huge demand. Regional Account Executives joining us are an integral part of our success. The Restaurant Sales team will drive revenue to SoundHound while enabling restaurants to process more orders during peak hours and free up front-of-house staff to provide a better experience to customers on location.
The territory for this position is the Northwest, US. The Northwest includes the states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska. Location preference will therefore be given to those located in the Northwest.
The annualized salary range for this position is $60,000-$92,000. In addition to salary, you will receive sales commissions, restricted stock options, comprehensive health care, and other benefits like paid time off.
In this role, you will:
- Transform the way Regional/MidMarket brands run operations and generate revenue through our voice technology
- Establish long-standing relationships by driving the full sales cycle to attain new business from Regional/MidMarket merchants
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our products in a compelling fashion
- Develop and refine the sales process from qualification to close with strategy + execution
- Engage with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Collaborate brilliantly with your fellow SoundHounders to deliver unique value to our customers
- Travel into different markets in your assigned region
- Achieve and consistently exceed results-based performance goals
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably within the restaurant industry
- You are motivated by the prospect of earning commission based on your performance
- You possess a growth mindset as it applies to your personal development
- You demonstrate a history of consistent and excellent sales acumen
- You orchestrate complex, multi-party sales processes in a highly consultative manner
- You identify as externally polished, analytical and solutions-oriented
- You embrace engagement in business-level conversations with C-level executives of Regional/MidMarket brands
- You can deliver success in a hyper-growth environment
- You expect a competitive benefits package (equity included)
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!