SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.

The Strategic Account Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills! This role focuses on post-sales for top Medium-to-Large sized businesses. This individual will work efficiently and optimally with Mid-Market restaurant brands by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand service. Account Managers are essential to retaining our highest-value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consulting partners that have the potential to grow.

In this role, you will:

• Lead a book of business of top Mid-Market restaurant partners using SoundHound
  • Proactively identify key risks within your book of business, and engage Restaurant partners through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
  • Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
  • Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make SoundHound the AI solution choice for our restaurant partners
  • Maintain communication channels with merchants via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
  • Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights

We would love to hear from you if:

• Experience in the restaurant tech industry
  • Strong critical thinking ability
  • Analytical skills - ability to segment large data sets and turn them into actionable results to drive KPI through Excel/Google Suite and Salesforce
  • Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
  • Excellent communication
  • Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
  • Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest-value partners
  • Experience creating processes and solving problems at scale
  • Strong leadership skills

This role is available throughout the United States except for the following 17 states: AL, AK, DE, IA, KS, ME, MS, MO, NH, ND, RI, SC, SD, VT, WV, WI, and WY. Employees within a 60-mile radius of our Santa Clara, CA office are expected to work from the office on three pre-scheduled, company-wide “core days” each month to encourage cross-team connection and in-person collaboration. Aside from these core days, this job allows for virtual/remote, hybrid, and in-office workplace setting options.

The salary range for this position is $80,000-$100,000 plus variable pay and equity. In addition to salary, variable pay, and equity, you will receive comprehensive healthcare, paid time off, and other benefits. Our recruiting team will provide a specific salary range based on location and years of experience.

We strive to be a values-driven company that is supportive of one another, open and honest, undaunted by challenges, nimble and focused, and determined to excel and win.

Here at SoundHound AI, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.

We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.

Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/

To view our job applicant privacy policy, please visit https://static.soundhound.com/corpus/ta/applicantprivacynotice.html.

Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!

#LI-HYBRID #LI-MQ1

#LI-

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add another education

DE&I Voluntary Survey Questions

At SoundHound, we believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive as we build the future of voice AI together. This core value is a pillar of our business and critical to our success. Your responses, if you choose to share them, will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in a hiring decision.

I identify my gender as: (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

I identify as being part of the following groups (select all that apply):

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.