SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
We are looking for a site reliability engineer who can contribute to system architecture, production automation, software engineering, and systems and operations monitoring. You will join a Guadalajara-based team that works closely with SoundHound colleagues in the United States, Canada and France.
The work location for this role is limited to Guadalajara Metropolitan Area.
In this role, you will:
- Build software and systems for cloud infrastructure management and automation (Ansible, Terraform, Oracle Cloud, Azure)
- Participate in developing frameworks for application deployment, customization, and upgrades (Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Vault, Jenkins)
- Ensure application and infrastructure security comply with ISO 27K / SOC
- Improve observability, implement and measure key metrics, and define and enforce SLOs/SLAs (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Collaborate with engineering, quality engineering, and product management to architect and build highly available, reliable, and secure systems
We would love to hear from you if:
- You completed a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- You have 2-5 years of experience working with cloud services at scale in a high-volume customer-facing environment
- You are willing to participate in on-call rotation
- You have vast experience working in Linux environments, security, and networking with Python, Go, or Bash; familiarity with JVM
- You are very experienced with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, and PagerDuty
- You have experience with deployments in cloud technologies and architectures, CI/CD tools, and configuration management such as Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- You are proficient with a wide range of relevant, server-side technologies such as Consul, Vault, Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
- You take a pragmatic, problem-solving approach when designing and implementing solutions
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!