SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
Here at SoundHound, we’re solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, and as a result, we’re on a constant quest for the world’s top Engineering minds. In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. The successful Recruiting Associate understands this mission requires determination, resourcefulness, and a sense of humor. You will partner with multiple Recruiters to support all hiring teams throughout the organization to identify and attract top-tier talent.
In this role you will:
- Work with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to coordinate a great candidate experience by managing the interview process, including:
- Scheduling interviews, candidate travel and expense and communications via the Greenhouse ATS
- Be an ambassador of SoundHound in all candidate interactions, exemplifying SoundHound’s culture and providing an experience that is a reflection of our workplace culture
- Greeting and hosting candidates both onsite and virtually, providing a seamless experience by ensuring interviews are running on time (checking in on interviewers and candidates and monitoring internal chat rooms)
- Ensuring all aspects of the recruitment process are tracked, recorded and executed, including interview feedback, offer letters, and background checks, and taking proper action as needed
- Organize, set-up and implement various networking and recruiting events by:
- Managing communication and relationships with event vendors i.e place orders for event materials, manage shipping and logistics
- Partnering with the Marketing team to develop recruitment and program assets
- Working with a variety of departments such as: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Admin, and IT to ensure smooth execution of programs and events
- Keep raising the bar on SoundHound’s recruiting capabilities by participating in a variety of recruiting projects
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least two plus years in a recruiting capacity in a corporate environment
- You are proficient with the Google Suite and have experience with web-based applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- You must show ability/methodology for organization, high attention to detail, while juggling multiple priorities with deadlines and a track record of dependability and follow-through
- You have experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a great teammate with a sense of urgency, persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
- You like contributing to an office environment and will work onsite at one of our offices (Santa Clara, CA or Toronto, Canada)
We’d be especially excited if you have an interest in AI or machine learning. Also, be sure to mention if you have prior experience participating in diversity initiatives, university hiring or employee branding.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!