At SoundHound, the Solutions Architecture and Engineering group reports to the Office of the CTO. The Senior Solutions Architect role is the Team Lead within the Solutions org globally, and is ideal for someone looking to have one foot in Engineering and another in customer-facing Business Development / Sales and Marketing. You’ll be a primary point of contact for external stakeholders worldwide, while forging strong ties and establishing credibility within our engineering organization, and effectively act as second in command of the Solutions team.
As part of SoundHound’s Engineering group, you’ll be joining a deeply technical culture, with hands-on coders all the way to the CEO level, and will have a direct impact on key technical decisions and product roadmaps. You will have hands-on experience with all of SoundHound’s products, from consumer-focused IoT software, to embedded and enterprise systems.
As a dotted-line contributor within SoundHound’s BD/Sales and Marketing teams, you’ll also be a key voice in the team’s efforts to massively scale partnerships and revenue streams. As things reopen, this can involve remote interactions with and opportunities to travel to customers and partners around the world.
In this role you will:
* Build and maintain a broad knowledge base with sufficiently deep understanding of the constantly evolving technologies powering the Houndify platform
* Apply this technical knowledge base in the context of Business Development and Sales efforts, joining customer interactions early in the pre-sales process
* Contribute to technical documents, creating initial drafts of Solution-oriented whitepapers, slide decks, tutorials, blog posts, and more
* Collaborate with the Business Development, Product Management, and Executive teams to create customized and scalable Voice AI solutions that generate massive revenue growth
We would love to hear from you if:
* You have extensive experience successfully navigating sales/pre-sales contexts
* You understand emerging use cases and architect innovative technical solutions
* You are a persuasive communicator with ability to form/maintain strong "trusted advisor" level customer relationships
* You have hands-on technical background at both systems and code level
* You have experience defining technical deliverables and negotiating acceptance criteria
* You have significant industry experience (typically 10+ years)
We’d be especially excited to hear from you if you are already deeply familiar with Voice AI (ASR, NLU, Wake words, TTS, etc) and are particularly passionate about our mission to ‘Houndify Everything’. Be sure to mention if you’ve worked with industries that already heavily rely on the Voice AI (e.g. Automotive industry), or industries that you believe will benefit from Voice AI in the near future.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!