SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
You will manage our programs on our Speech ML teams to improve our voice AI platform across products and languages. You will ensure our processes and systems remain robust and projects progress appropriately. You will also own rapidly evolving roadmaps to drive the work towards successful completion. This is a role that makes a direct impact to advance our technology, which ultimately increases the adoption of voice AI globally.
In this role, you will:
- Own and maintain processes that give our teams high visibility of our engineering work, scalability as we grow, and efficiency to reduce overhead
- Manage Speech engineering roadmaps, incoming requests, risks, and priorities of our engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, IT/SRE, business development, product and program teams to ensure deliveries are on-time
- Continually identify internal process improvements
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience ensuring that software engineering teams efficiently operate at a high level
- You have knowledge of Machine Learning techniques and systems, such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- You are an experienced leader with the ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- You have excellent people skills and ability to establish credibility to accomplish project, team, and company goals
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE or equivalent experience
We’d be especially excited if you have start-up experience or worked on teams in the speech recognition or search technology space.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!