At SoundHound Inc, we’re delivering transformative voice AI technology to change the way we interact with the world around us. After amassing a global user community of over 300 million users through our SoundHound app, we're just getting started. In early 2016, we launched Hound, a breakthrough voice assistant, and Houndify, our revolutionary developer platform that enables developers to add a voice interface to anything. Our company vision: Houndify everything!
Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager who understands how every connection to the customer is an opportunity to strengthen our customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for engaging with our current and future customers, and have deep expertise in managing multiple platforms, analyzing performance and spend, and building deeper relationships with hundreds of thousands of followers.
- Manage social media marketing strategy, channels, content, campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to engage, work with and/or advocate on behalf of our brands
- Plan and manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, write posts, source or create the visual images for these posts, aligning with the overall product and marketing plan
- Develop and oversee brand channel strategies with strong KPIs to strengthen our brand value and perception
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels
- Grow engagement, reach, and impact through proactive campaigns
- Collaborate with our creative team to produce engaging, relevant graphics that help increase engagement with social posts
- Analyze relevant data and report on social metrics, providing insights and recommendations as needed
- Partner with internal and external teams as needed to maximize social reach
- Assist as needed with the SoundHound Inc. blog, from writing blog posts to mapping out the content calendar and content marketing
- Collaborate with the recruiting team on content to aid in recruiting efforts.
- 3-5 years of driving social media management for a brand preferably in the consumer or B2B tech space, including extensive copywriting experience
- Well-organized, self-directed and with excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances, and best practices of various social platforms
- Deep expertise with analytics and proficient in tools to measure engagement
- Sound editorial judgment with an informed POV on content that will appeal to the brand demographics
- A passion for storytelling through multiple formats, both visual and written
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Active personal profiles on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other platforms
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy preferred
- Photoshop/Illustrator or Photography skills a big plus
We offer a friendly collaborative work culture, free lunches, snacks, happy hours, stock options and other great benefits. With our $100M Series D funding announcement, we’ve got all the momentum we need to grow -- a perfect time to join!
Please include the following with your application: Cover letter (We need to know if you can write), Social Media portfolio, Twitter and/or Instagram handle and anything else that will help us to understand your unique take on social media.