SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
SoundHound Inc. turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning.
We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product, Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, we empower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager of Content Partnerships to help us manage existing deals and add new ones across China. We utilize content across our three product offerings: SoundHound, Hound and Houndify.com. We want to acquire rich digital content, as well as raw text and audio data in the areas of music, movies, meta-data, local business information, restaurants, car ride services, travel sites, weather, sports, stock information, flight data, currency exchange, etc.
- Acquire digital media content via negotiating deals with providers in China. Digital media in this case can include data related to points of interest, weather, stock markets, travel, music, entertainment, raw training data, and the like
- Optimize content partnership performance and create strategies to maximize revenue opportunities for both the content partner and SoundHound
- Manage existing pipeline of content partners including relationship management and reporting
- Provide monthly reporting on key accounts
- Work with Programming and Data team to analyze content performance results across all key accounts
- Work with Legal and manage contracts and deadlines for renewals
- Ensure an effective systematic process is established
- 5+ years of proven experience in content partnerships
- Strong relationships with content providers in China
- Technical background a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking skills
- Detail orientation and proven execution experience
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate with different divisions in the company
- Deliver timely and high impact results
- Some travel required