Sony Pictures Imageworks is located on the unceded traditional territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We are committed to respecting traditional lands, and working with communities towards reconciliation
Benefits per company policy: include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, RRSPs, Sick and Vacation leave, standard increases as applicable
Sony Pictures Imageworks is seeking an IT Support Lead!
The IT Support Lead is responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the IT support team. The support team is responsible for second-level support of 1,000+ users in a dynamic, high-performance production environment. They will ensure that all technical support requests and incidents are handled efficiently and in a timely manner. Additionally, they will work closely with the management team to identify and implement process improvements to improve the overall customer experience.
Primary areas of responsibility will include:
- Supervise the IT support team and ensure that all technical support requests and incidents are handled efficiently and in a timely manner
- Handle critical issues from the service desk (L1) and collaborate closely with the engineering team on root cause analysis
- Monitor and track IT support performance metrics, such as ticket resolution times, customer satisfaction, and team efficiency
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve the overall customer experience
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide coaching and mentoring to IT support team members
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to resolve complex technical support requests and incidents
- Participate in incident management and problem management activities
- Maintaining and updating knowledge base and troubleshoot documentation
- Onboarding & Training plans for new members of the support team
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in an IT support lead or supervisory role
- 4+ years of knowledge and experience with any ITSM based solution similar to ServiceNow, Ivanti, FreshService or Jira Service Manager.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with incident management and problem management processes
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and mentor a team
- Experience with ITIL or other IT service management frameworks is a plus
- Experience with various operating systems and productivity suites
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.