Sony Pictures Imageworks is located on the unceded traditional territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We are committed to respecting traditional lands, and working with communities towards reconciliation.
Sony Pictures Imageworks Canada Inc.
725 Granville Street, 5th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V7K 1Y4
Project based, Full Time
Language in work environment - English
Benefits per company policy: include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, RRSP's, Sick and Vacation leave, standard increases as applicable
The Artist Management Coordinator will provide administrative support for the Sr. and Int. Artist Managers.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
● Database entry for crewing and new hires.
● Weekly auditing of timecards for the Artistic Department.
● Schedule crewing meetings with producers and artist managers.
● Support Artist Managers with Mid and Post Show Performance Review Collection and Scheduling.
● Have at least 2 years of administration work experience. Experience in CG production (TV or Feature Film) production is a plus.
● Bring a basic understanding of the frontend/backend workflow for digital production.
● Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
● Be proactive and self-motivated.
● Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with clear attention to detail.
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.