Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Responsible for meeting the high level design requirements, implementation quality and balancing goals for one or more system / feature in your game
- Work with Lead Game Designer to transform high-level goals into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience and value
- Cooperate with engineers, artists and UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it and deliver awesome fun for players
This is you
- You are passionate about games and have an intuitive and deep sense for fun
- Excellent communication and team-playing skills
- Great focus and organization, able to take problems one by one and solving them before moving to the next one
- Ability to abstract problems and think in terms of systems, functions and experience
- Strong numerical skills
You also have
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming market and an extensive background as a gamer (mobile, but also PC, console, tabletop, pen and paper)
- At least 1 full release cycle on mobile free to play as Senior Game Designer
- 4+ years experience in game design, including 1+ years on a live game
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!