Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
You will assist in implementing solid layouts for Liveops (live operations) in some of our biggest games. You will be tasked with producing assets and designs such as news, animated icons and offers related to Liveops campaigns.
The role will compliment someone with high motivation and a passion for mobile games. The ideal candidate’s portfolio will contain good solid User interfaces, such as icons, buttons and menus.
- Collaborate closely with the LiveOps team to define and create high-impact assets for LiveOps.
- Conceptualise and design creative solutions based on a LiveOps briefing.
- Present and defend animated Icons, designs, offers & news to the Live Ops team.
- A portfolio showing strong UI design skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and flash
- Intermediate English & good communication skills
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Check out this video to see what it’s like to work with us:
Social Point is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.