Location: Boston or remote
We’re looking for a self-driven, customer-focused, and technically savvy Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our Customer Success team to help retain and grow Snyk’s most strategic customers through robust technical solutioning and consulting.
A Snyk CSE is a key member of our Customer Success Organization who is a product expert focused on the technical health of our customer implementations. As CSE, you will drive customer value and adoption by deeply integrating within the customers DevOps ecosystem, ultimately making them sticky with Snyk and successful in their mission of shipping secure cloud native applications.
Your work will have a real impact on the success of our customers and the direction of our products. You will be part of a flexible and ambitious team with a growth mindset that encourages open communication, innovation, collaboration, and a shared focus on customer success.
Here at Snyk, you’ll spend your time:
- Working within a cross-functional account team as the technical owner for your named accounts to ensure the successful implementation of Snyk within the client organizations.
- Designing and executing customized implementation plans based on the customer’s technology stack and DevOps ecosystem.
- Being a advocate within Snyk for your accounts, expertly articulating their technical requirements and constraints, and helping to prioritize requests for new features or fixes
- Driving quick adoption of Snyk in the enterprise security program and accelerating time-to-value by removing technical barriers
- Helping to build and execute on repeatable onboarding and integration strategies to get customers “up-and-running” quickly
- Coding solutions for customers and maintaining some open source projects where we internally use Snyk to make them secure!
- Working closely with Product to provide valuable feedback for new products and betas.
You should apply if you have
- 2+ years of technical consulting, software implementation or customer-facing experience as a technical lead for large accounts
- A working knowledge of SDLC and DevOps methodologies.
- Passion for application security, and the importance of open-source software.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools.
- Proficiency in Linux/BASH and experience with Python or Typescript.
- A demonstrated consultative and technical aptitude, for bringing people, technology, and processes together to deliver enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication skills, organized and disciplined approach to problem solving, relationship-building, and project management.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time as the job requires.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM field.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you have
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer, integrating tools into the software development lifecycle
- Experience as a technical account manager, solution architect, sales engineer or similar for AppSec, CI, or DevSecOps products and services.
- Experience with enterprise-scale web development technologies and microservices.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.