Currently seeking candidates to cover US Federal Market
We’re looking for a driven, user-focussed Solutions Engineer with previous experience enabling sales in the Federal market segment. In this role you will work with our sales team and our product engineering teams, enabling the adoption of Snyk in new organisations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Our mission is to help organisations use open source software and stay secure. Well over 450,000 developers have adopted Snyk as part of their workflow, we have over 400,000 projects, and over 1m patches, with a series of top brand customers on board (including Google, Skyscanner and Asos), and a large and ever-growing stream of incoming requests to buy Snyk Enterprise. We also recently raised a new funding round of $70 Million!
We’re focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities as they develop, and to help security and governance teams understand their status and drive improvement. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
You’ll spend your time:
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners in your sleep
- educate customer and partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our channel partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners
- working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You should apply if:
- US Citizen either with active clearance or ability to obtain clearance
- Comfort with deploying software on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Comfort with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the Federal Sales Cycle & VARs
- you've spent 3 years or similar in the sales engineering, developer or security space
- you’re familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- you have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- you love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- you plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- you over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- you love to teach and coaching is a habit
- your written and spoken English is strong
- you’ve worked closely with highly technical customers before
- you understand people and what makes them tick
- you have a team-oriented mindset
- you care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
- bonus if you’re worked in early stage, fast growth startups… especially in developer tooling!
- bonus - additional languages
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.