The Revenue Enablement Manager is responsible for driving productivity and effectiveness of go-to-market teams through enablement solution design and adoption. Working with business leaders across Marketing, Sales and the Customer Success, the Revenue Enablement Manager will identify and understand business priorities and create and deliver training programs and solutions to improve revenue employees' productivity and performance. The Revenue Enablement Manager will also drive adoption of consulting best practices for the customer success organization and help all individual revenue employees maximize their potential by challenging them with solid methodology & best practices, role-based enablement, just-in-time training, and superior coaching. Ultimately enhancing our customer interactions and positioning Skilljar as a leader in customer experience.
The ideal candidate has experience in strategic customer success in addition to sales enablement and marketing and has built and led high impact programs that improve sales performance and customer experience.
- Collaborate with Head of Revenue Enablement to create and execute on the revenue enablement charter
- Responsible for continuously improving role-based training programs for sales, revenue development, solutions consultants, account managers and Customer Success to accelerate productivity.
- Partner with RevOps to build the right measurements and reporting processes including performance dashboards and key performance indicators for productivity assessment
- Partner with marketing and product marketing on sales enablement initiatives
- Advise stakeholders on appropriate solutions to help their teams succeed
Professional Experience/Skills Required:
- Exceptionally clear communicator with strong business acumen
- Design mindset with a strong focus on the user experience
- 6+ years go-to-market enablement and marketing experience
- 2+ years strategic customer success experience consulting with top tier clients
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn and Outreach
- Experience with customer education best practices models
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence extended teams and command respect
- Ability to work well under pressure, highly adaptable, and well organized
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to engage and inspire, always innovating and thinking bigger
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Professional Experience/Skills Desired:
- Experience working with remote distributed teams
- Understanding of sales teams and business processes
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.