Skilljar is seeking a versatile and proven Manager, Customer Success to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be leading our Emerging/SMB team of Customer Success Managers and working alongside CS leadership to develop the CS strategy for our Emerging/SMB segment of customers. This individual will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight to a team of CSMs to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers that promotes creating customers for life! As part of a rapidly growing team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Establish best practices and develop and implement processes to help drive customer satisfaction and consistency across the team
- Play an integral role in the development of Skilljar's scaled approach to CS and own execution of the scaled CS program
- Drive world class retention through exceptional execution of CS strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of and identify trends in our EMG/SMB segment to drive strategy and address account risk
- Develop and drive KPIs for CSM team members to measure and support overall customer health and success during the post-launch phase of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with Implementation leadership to support the Implementation handoff process and ensure a seamless transition for customers from Implementation to Customer Success.
- 5+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience working with EMB/SMB organizations with a deep understanding of the varied needs of these organizations.
- Ability to interact with and drive success at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and set and manage expectations.
- Program development experience specifically related to scaling a fast-growing, customer-centric team.
- Highly organized with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.