Skilljar is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to orchestrate our growth marketing efforts. We are looking for a creative, customer-centric marketer with a successful track record in B2B Marketing for software technology products. An experienced marketer who enjoys developing, and executing targeted campaigns to drive prospect engagement and pipeline generation. This is a phenomenal opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing startup and build a team.
In this role, you'll partner with content creators and product marketers to conceive, plan, and execute omnichannel campaigns. You will also collaborate with our sales team to deliver pipeline and revenue goals. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Hire experienced marketers who drive pipeline generation across channels.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand their priorities and enable them to meet their objectives with focused lead gen activities.
- Conceive, build, and execute Marketing campaigns to acquire new customers; retain and expand existing customer relationships;
- Drive growth across key customer segments.
- Incorporate direct mail, events, and digital channels.
- Lead strategy, development, and execution of digital events programs (webinars) including platform management and promotion strategy.
- Work in tandem with sales to ensure opportunities and pipeline leads are measured accurately.
- Drive program efficiencies and push boundaries for innovative ways to scale.
- Develop project plans and work closely with other members of the marketing team, sales teams, and CSMs to plan and execute campaigns.
- Own pipeline generation and acceleration focused multi-channel campaigns, as well as reporting and critical metrics for each assigned campaign.
- Forecast, track, and report event program efficiency as well as overall return on investment to internal partners. Plus, continually analyze and tune events campaigns to improve conversion.
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities; report on program activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, including cost per opportunity, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, contribution to the sales pipeline, value, etc.
- 7-10 years validated results in defining multi-channel marketing strategies and execution plans aligned to B2B products and verticals.
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with partners in Sales and Account Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to shift roles seamlessly between contributing strategically and leading day-to-day tactical execution. Experience leading projects from conception to delivery.
- An entrepreneurial approach to designing a marketing engine that will drive step-function growth for the company.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Arizona.