Skilljar is seeking a Product Support Specialist to join our fast-growing team. This individual will join our growing Support team to help customers mitigate and solve problems within the Skilljar platform. As part of a small team, you’ll have an outstanding opportunity to work across many skill sets and have an impact on our customers!
We’re looking for an empathetic self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be forward-thinking, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Serve as a contact for customer-facing support and technical requests.
- Own product requests through to resolution.
- Demonstrate your product knowledge and customer service skills to provide guidance and solutions to help enable the success of our customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to increase customer retention.
- Support our Customer Success team with technical configuration and integration set up as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in partnership with Services and Support Engineers.
- Contribute to the creation of customer and internal-facing help documentation.
- Help the business build and update processes as needed.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process.
- At least 1 year of support queue experience (Zendesk preferred) in a customer-facing support role.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing is required for this role.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize a high volume of customer requests.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous and constantly evolving requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- A collaborative teammate with superb communication skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.