Skilljar is seeking a Demand Generation expert to drive our digital marketing efforts. We are looking for a creative, customer-centric marketer with a successful track record in B2B demand generation for software technology products. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing startup that is working to create a new category of software solutions.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our content creators and product marketers to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns. In addition to top-notch marketing skills and experience managing paid marketing budgets, we are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-changing environment. This role reports to the Director of Demand.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Develop and execute programs to generate pipeline through lead-generation initiatives including SEM, SEO, retargeting, content syndication, nurture programs, social media, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Oversee digital spend, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual, cost per lead, account penetration, and pipeline return.
- Design and execute the multivariate testing program for emails and landing pages. Recommend and implement improvements to increase conversions.
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, including MQL, SQL, and pipeline. Consistently assess and optimize program performance vs. spend to meet campaign goals and KPIs.
- Provide data-driven analytics and reporting to leadership teams, that define where we are against goals and how we will adjust to reach them.
- Collaborate with sales and business development to ensure close alignment and understand lead quality; optimize marketing campaigns accordingly to deliver the strongest quality lead flow.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Maintain Lead Scoring methodology based on analysis of highest converting leads; work with the sales team to roll out and optimize.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally aligned to B2B products and verticals.
- At least 2-years of experience using digital campaign tools like AdWords and Google Analytics. And at least 1-year experience using Hubspot.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales and Account Development.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.