Singular is a marketing intelligence platform. We revolutionize how marketers are accessing data from their marketing stacks through cutting-edge technology. Just 4 years old, Singular works with some of the biggest and smartest brands in the world: Nike, Facebook, Lyft, Yelp, AirBnB, Twitter, Postmates, Tinder, plus many more. We just raised a $30M series B.
Singular is searching for an experienced Product Manager who will design our next first-to-market products, focusing on new emerging cross platform marketing intelligence solution. You should be passionate about insanely large data sets, building analytics products that people love to use, and building great platforms that support them.
About the job
- Own Marketing Analytics platform that takes in data in all shapes and forms across all of our systems and integrations, processes it at scale, and makes it available and useful for a variety of use cases: reports, visualization, API queries, exports and others.
- Define and direct product execution for building state of the art and simple to use Marketing Analytics tools that help user acquisition and marketing managers drive higher performance from their marketing efforts.
- Enable efficient product execution, including a strong collaboration with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Work closely with R&D, Support and Customer Success to successfully execute the product roadmap
- Own your products from end to end: from ideation through execution onto usage analysis and measurement
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field with deep understanding in software development and web technologies or or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Experience SaaS product management: You have successfully launched products and features, preferably on high scale cloud environments
- Preferably has experience in AdTech or MarTech product management
- Preferably has experience with Product Management for products involving analytics and/or attribution
- Detail oriented, with the ability to have a very clear view on the product and tasks, both top down and bottom up
- Great team player with proven interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial in mind
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills