This is an opportunity to join a “generational company” that is disrupting the landscape for modern applications to be built on truly differentiated patented technology, SingleStore.
In this role you will report to the Regional Vice President and work with an extended team of SDRs, SEs, Leaders and Partners, who like you, are all focused pipeline generation activities, helping you to find and close new business, whilst expanding existing business with all customers in the region by delighting them!
This is an incredible opportunity to join an established, fast-growing pre-IPO scale up in the enterprise software industry, where you will have the opportunity to over-achieve, earning uncapped commission and accelerators - and be part we all hope of an eventual IPO
Account Executives at SingleStore are passionate about personal development, focused on winning and excited about evangelizing the industry’s most disruptive technologies. You’re excited to exercise your modern data infrastructure expertise, familiar with developer led sales processes and also able to communicate solution value to enterprises of all sizes. You possess an in-depth understanding of the market landscape and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment at a hyper growth scale up!
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with SDRs, Marketing and Partners (such as IBM) on a Pipeline Generation plan that you build, own and run
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and effectively close new business (hunter mentality with the ability to sign new logos)
- Manage and grow all sized accounts, from land & expand methodology
- Effectively partner with Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, and Field Marketing
- Quickly learn our software products and be able to clearly communicate the value proposition & key differentiators that make SingleStore unique
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory
- Use SFDC CRM system effectively to collaborate and forecast to the business accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual business targets
- Travel within your assigned territory
Required Skills and Experience
- Have a Growth Mindset and be open to learning everyday!
- Bachelors / Masters Degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to Pipeline Generate - to the level of being able to teach others
- Proven ability to close new named logos
- Proven track record of successfully upselling enterprise software solutions
- Skill of using a sales methodology such as MEDDICC successfully
- Have an athletes competitive outlook and desire for success
- Solution selling of a disruptive technology in the data infrastructure space
- Understanding of modern data infrastructure, such as the open source community and the various enterprise software (business intelligence, analytics, ETL, cloud infrastructure, etc.) products
- Strong ability to connect with customers to understand their individual business needs
- Passion for working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Company Wide
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cell Phone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- In office catered lunches and monthly Grubhub credit
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
- Country Specific (if applicable)
As employees are located in many different countries around the world, some benefits may differ from country to country. In all cases, we do our best to provide equitable perks and benefits across our locations.
SingleStore delivers the cloud-native database with the speed and scale to power the world’s data-intensive applications. With a distributed SQL database that introduces simplicity to your data architecture by unifying transactions and analytics, SingleStore empowers digital leaders to deliver exceptional, real-time data experiences to their customers. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Raleigh, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be up to date with the current CDC guidelines for their vaccinations with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. [It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role]. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
For candidates residing in California, please see our California Recruitment Privacy Notice. For candidates residing in the EEA, UK, and Switzerland, please see our EEA, UK, and Swiss Recruitment Privacy Notice.