As the Digital Marketing Manager at SingleStore, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of our digital marketing efforts. You will conduct regular research to keep us at the forefront of digital marketing practice. You will analyze and report across various channels, develop actionable insights, and optimize our digital activations to drive awareness, engagement, and conversions. In this role you will have visibility into the various disciplines within marketing and will learn the tools and tactics needed to build world-class marketing programs. You will be an essential part of a growing marketing team, with a strong potential for career development and advancement.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics, who is organized, hands-on, self-starting, with a passion for data and analytics. The candidate should have strong quantitative and communication skills.
Reporting to our Head of Demand Marketing & Digital Marketing, this is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you will partner closely with other marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, demand, and pipeline.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide broad marketing support with an initial emphasis on digital marketing, marketing analytics, ad/web/email funnel optimizations
- Proactively identify conversion optimization opportunities, craft plans & hypotheses for improvement, execute A/B and multivariate tests, report and share learnings
- Launch, experiment, and optimize the Twitter and YouTube developer advertising campaigns
- Conduct research around user behavior and competitor tactics
- Create data visualizations and dashboards
- Leverage cross-channel attribution tools to assess channel effectiveness and make recommendations
- Evaluate content sponsorship opportunities on an ongoing basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant and proven digital marketing & digital analytics experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis, data visualization, hypotheses development, and the ability to synthesize insights
- Strong experience with digital analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Optimize
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience marketing to B2B Tech audiences a plus
- Experience using Marketing Automation system & Engagio is a plus
- Working knowledge in HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.