SingleSprout is disrupting the technology recruiting industry by pairing our proprietary technology with excellent recruiters to help socially-conscious and tech-focused startups grow their teams. We have a ~40 person team, mostly spread between NY & CA, and have newly been hiring remotely. We're sprouting throughout the US and we need people to ensure the success of our current and growing team!
- Manage your pipeline and secure new candidates by sourcing and engaging with the best Software Engineers while building positive, lasting relationships.
- Build rapport with candidates to understand their needs and select the right companies to match them with.
- Consistently hit your metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis (# of interviews scheduled down to revenue produced).
- Understand your candidate's needs and requirements as well as collaborate with the client-facing account management team to understand what our clients are building, what their tech challenges are, and who they are looking for.
- Negotiating contracts, and being able to eloquently speak about 100+ tech companies in NYC, LA, SF, and remotely around the US.
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a minimum 3-4 years of experience placing Software Engineers (full desk) at Tech Companies (tech startups are a plus).
- You are self-motivated and goal-oriented, and have the ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- You have a minimum of 1 year mentoring or managing team members.
- You are hungry, determined, collaborative, resilient, and a hard worker.
- Represent SingleSprout’s values:
- Put it on the board
- Team up
- Operate as an owner
- Lean into the lesson
- Be tech-driven. Deliver with human touch
- Keep it real and enjoy the ride
- You have experience at startups dealing with longer sales cycles (1 month+ close).
- You have experience with KPIs/metrics.
- You're motivated by and passionate about the opportunity to learn.
- You're a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- You constantly push yourself to think differently.
- You strive to build quality relationships with people of varied expertise.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent-Care FSAs
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Monthly ReSprout/Mental Health Day
- Boon Health Well-Being and Professional Development Coaching (100% covered)
- One-Time Home Office Stipend Reimbursement and Monthly Phone/Internet Allowance
- No Internal Meeting Days to Prioritize Well-Being
SingleSprout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to Covid-19, team members have been working remotely.