Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work and Silverline has been named one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years.
Come be a part of our team
Position: Sales Development Representative
We are currently seeking an energetic and self motivated Sales Development Representative to join our team at Silverline. This position is key to supporting both the sales and marketing team.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through identifying new opportunities for the sales team. The primary responsibilities include collaboration with the sales organization, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads through independent prospecting.
- Work alongside marketing, sales, and leadership to execute targeted outbound campaigns.
- Build and develop relevant industry knowledge depending on campaign/vertical.
- Track all client communications, coordinate meetings with sales executives, and dutifully log all activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas.
- Ask targeted, intelligent questions to speak knowledgeably with C-suite and VP-level executives and decision makers.
- People person, able to build and nurture relationships through appropriate follow up and relationship management.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications, or Business
- Sales/Cold Calling experience preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and be passionate about leveraging the phone to drive opportunity.
- Excellent oral/written communications skills.
- Must be very organized, self motivated, and comfortable working from home if outside of NYC or Chicago.
- Salesforce experience not required but a plus.
- Willing to travel quarterly for office visits.