Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative UX Designer to shape human centered digital experiences with us in the enterprise space.
What do UX employees do at Silverline?
Our UX designers are well rounded and have the ability to own and lead the entire design process. You will have the opportunity to lead the discovery process as you work with stakeholders and users to gather requirements and prioritize needs.
You will also be responsible for translating the complex insights that come out of your research into clear UX outputs, such as, information architecture, sitemaps, user flows or wireframes. You will have flexibility to choose the methods and deliverables that best tell the story and inform the solution as you own the structure and flow of our complex enterprise products.
This doesn’t mean that you will be working in a silo. Our project teams are highly collaborative. You will be co-creating alongside other UX designers, Solution Architects, or Technical Architects to design the solution that best fits user, business and technical needs.
As a UX person you should:
- Be experienced in leading workshops to gather requirements and prioritize needs.
- Be experienced working in Agile teams and have the ability to collaborate closely with a team to guide the experience, vision and execution.
- Frame problems through strategic lenses to inform solutions.
- Love to present research insights to stakeholders using visual storytelling techniques.
- Excel in giving and receiving respectfully blunt feedback and critique.
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what’s best for the solution.
- Be able to defend your design decisions and approach while advocating for users.
- Have a passion for learning and keeping yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in the industry’s standards.
- 4+ years of UX work experience
- 4 or more years of proven agency or consulting experience.
- High aptitude for making design decisions backed by data.
- Experience at all levels of the UX research process.
- Experience creating sitemaps, IA, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Expert with such tools as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or similar.
- Salesforce experience is strongly desired.
A portfolio is preferred, but not required. This role flexes the full design process and we will want to see work that reflects your experience in that. What problems were you solving? What UX methods were used in the process? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them? What were the outcomes? What might you do differently next time, based on what you learned?
If you don’t have a portfolio ready, but have applicable experience we would love to talk with you.