Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
Silverline is building up its MuleSoft team. If you enjoy solving complex business problems using the MuleSoft platform, enjoy designing and building APIs, and want to contribute to building modern applications for our customers, then join us!
Silverline enables business and digital transformation through our innovative data and integration solutions. We believe MuleSoft will be a large contributor to what we do, and we want talented, creative and thoughtful individuals to join our team.
This role is for you if you can:
- Demonstrate experience using MuleSoft to Design, Build, Test, and Manage APIs and applications deployed on Anypoint Platform
- Provide guidance to developers on best practices and standards to use through the full application lifecycle
- Articulate the value proposition of MuleSoft vs competitor products
- Express the difference deployment options on Anypoint Platform
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with customers and architects to implement MuleSoft APIs and Apps to solve complex business challenges
- Lead the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using MuleSoft development tools and best practices
- Assist in Pre-Sales activities to demonstrate MuleSoft capabilities and scope MuleSoft implementations
- Work with other data & integration team members to help grow MuleSoft knowledge within the company
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Hold at least 1 active MuleSoft Certification
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings
- Familiar with Salesforce integration patterns using MuleSoft
- Familiar with logging and error handling best practices in Anypoint Platform
- 5-7 years implementing integration projects
- Held an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- 3+ years MuleSoft experience
- Experience with event-driven architecture and tooling options
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule Apps via DevOps automation tools
- Experience with API security implementation and best practices in API Manager
Preferred, but not Required:
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience using other middleware tools such as Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Dell Boomi, Informatica, SSIS, etc.