Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
The Silverline Solution Architect (SA) is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. Specifically for this role, we are looking for a Solution Architect that has experience with Health Cloud and deploying solutions for Providers, Payers, Medical Devices, or Pharmaceutical customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact that directly impacts patients, providers, communities, caregivers, and many others seeking to improve the delivery of care in the United States.
Primary responsibilities include overall project and customer success, including:
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using Silverline’s methodology
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach based on depth of knowledge of the customer’s business
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements and how they drive business value
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with a Silverline Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- Support Silverline’s growth activities by participating in Sales cycles as a technical, functional, and industry resource to confirm effort and design
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated technical and functional knowledge implementing Health Cloud through volume and/or complexity of implementation experience
- Specific knowledge or experience implementing solutions related to the following areas is highly valuable: patient access, care management, patient engagement, patient/member services, provider network management, sales and business development,
- Knowledge and experience with Vlocity is valuable
- Documented proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience dealing with Healthcare specific applications and associated data models, including, but not limited to: EHRs (Patient Demographics, Clinical, Referrals, and Scheduling), Practice Management Systems, Claims, Health Insurance, Population Health etc
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Solid understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- A consultative and analytical mindset