LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Title: Insights Manager | Brand Platform
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our LTK offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
LTK’s Insights & Analytics team is an integral component of the company’s overall mission. As a Manager, you will lead and support the analysis and strategy behind complex business problems. You will work cross-functionally across LTK to provide insights to optimize the business and assess the execution of and impact of initiatives. You will act as a “player-coach” and have a strong ability to balance your desire to “roll-up your sleeves” with your want to mentor and grow your team.
In this role, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders; you will use a data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of our rapidly evolving business and platforms. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our brands, influencers and consumers. We seek thought-partners and creative thinkers who can collaborate effectively with account executives, product managers, marketing managers, designers, and engineers to define and measure success metrics as well as identify actionable insights to help LTK grow.
- Drive and champion data fluency throughout the organization through the creation of standardized metrics, intuitive dashboards, and compelling business insights
- Lead a team of analysts to translate complex analytical tasks into actionable insights and easily consumable outputs
- Define and manage processes needed to achieve operational excellence for your team
- Provide guidance and mentorship the members of your team
- Be able to extract data out of Big Data technologies (i.e. Redshift) to produce clear and actionable insights
- Synthesize complex data analyses and communicate clearly and effectively to stakeholders across the organization
- Craft compelling dashboards and visualizations to “tell the story” of the business
- Continually evaluate and refine your technical toolkit; teach what you learn to the team
- Collaborate daily with cross-functional colleagues to drive strategies and tactics for growth
- 5+ years experience in a quantitative role
- 2+ years of experience managing and scaling a team (2+ persons)
- Ability to parse data that can drive actionable insights and decisions
- Strong communication skills - you can present your findings in a clear and articulate way to groups of various stakeholders to drive decision making
- A self-starter with a curious nature and passion for data; you “think outside the box” and “around the corner” with fierce attention to detail
- A deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart decisions without ego
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships with colleagues
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment
- Strong SQL skills; experience with Python, R or a similar programming language is a plus
- Proficiency with BI visualization tool (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you have a strong quantitative foundation
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
- Experience in building, inspiring, developing and leading a high-performing team
- Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.