As an Information Security Officer, you will be the central contact person for IT security issues and the link between management, and IT users. The Information Security Management System and internal audits will be conducted to ensure ISO27001 requirements are satisfied. You will advise on Senior Management to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the company’s needs.
What you will need:
- A university or bachelor degree in relevant domain to Information Security
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Information Security Management System in a professional services firm.
- The ability to think like a ‘bad guy’ or anticipate what hackers might try, and to identify weak points in system defenses
- Knowledge of relevant standards (IT - basic protection, ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and ideally have relevant certifications (CISSP, CISM, IT security officer, etc.)
- A general skills range from soft skills to technical skills, such as penetration testing, hardware/ IOT security, network security, identity and access management, etc.
- A proven experience of implementation of ISO 27001
- Experience in drafting reports, executive summaries and presentations.
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills in English and Thai.
What you are like:
- Can work independently, analyze in a goal-oriented manner and understand complex issues
- Can work under the gun, attention to details: The ability to work at speed, under pressure, to make decisions in real time and with reliable accuracy and to be able to work in a global environment and drive change.
- A curious and a continuous learner who stays one step ahead of external threats and seek out new weaknesses before they become weaknesses.
- Able to confidently share and suggest idea to the senior management
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!