If you are great at developing dashboards and providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and business reviews... this job is for you!
Our Data Analyst - Business Intelligence Analyst (you) will be:
- Gathering information from clients and mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Data collection, transformation and aggregation from external and internal sources
- Developing dashboards and analytic reports to solve business problems and recommendations based on relevant data to clients
- Combining data analytics and data visualization techniques to support the team developing analysis report
- Organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise manner
What you will need:
- General understanding of business data, data visualization and storytelling with data
- Good or Strong proficiency in Power BI
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with database management
- Ability to connect BI tools with various data sources
- Experience in retail domain preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to present to an executive at a business level
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals