QA Engineers at Sertis handle the quality assurance of software development and deployment by conducting manual and automated tests to ensure that software created meets the purpose.
You will be responsible for the testing and recording of any bugs, or any issues with our software, and using this information to deliver impactful feedback to the developers to ensure bugs are fixed in a timely manner.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
What you will do:
- Testing – Using manual & automated testing! testing all features, identifying bottlenecks in development and resolving bugs
- Documenting – Collecting all information and documentation and providing support to the team
- Collaborating – Working closely with PMs, Developers, to make sure the tests run effectively and to ensure stability and performance
- Researching – Exploring new technology and latest research to drive creative way of work
What you will need:
- A Passion for testing software (New grads are welcome to apply!)
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of web-based applications and software technology
- Experience in manual testing; writing, developing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of working in Agile environment
- Experience in Big Data and AI product is an advantage!
- Knowledge in test automation is a plus!
- Thai Nationality is preferable
What you are like:
- Passion in testing anything in the world!
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions, able to share and suggest ideas)
- Passionate about anything and everything data
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Can play guitar is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Tech start up vibe
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry.!
Want to test cutting edge AI products and software?