People Operations Specialist (HR Generalist)
The scoutbee People Team is on a mission to care for our hive. By taking an employee-centric approach we are able to co-create our employee experience alongside our coworkers. Utilizing agile organizational practices, we aim to be recognized both internally and externally as a great place of work.
The People Operations Specialist is the point of contact between employees, the People Partners, and the Talent Team. The goal of People Operations is to maximize the employee experience by offering a white-glove service in managing every aspect of it. This role requires a high degree of precision, organisation, an ability to follow-through with things and a great deal of collaboration with the rest of the organisation. The People Operations Specialist will foster a positive feeling in our internal customers, our employees, by handling their HR requests and by having an active hand in crafting the best employee journey possible.
This role is available full-time (Vollzeit) or Part-time (Teilzeit circa 24h+)
Your role in our beehive:
- Nurture our hive’s administrative aspects: Payroll, bAV, ESOPs, Health Insurance as well as work contracts and change notices, keeping our HRIS (BambooHR) up to date
- Collaborate with the Talent team as well as the German Immigration authorities to make sure all of our expatriated bees are taken care of in terms of visas, blue cards as well as work and residency permits
- Be responsible for the administration and communication of all our fringe benefit programs (Language Classes, Sports Clubs, Kindergartenzuschuss and mental health Counselling)
- Welcome all of our newBees to the hive by participating in the deployment of our monthly onboarding sessions in conjunction with our Talent and IT teams
- Co-create, with the wider People Team, an operational strategy to ensure we are delivering an exceptional CX/EX
- Diversity matters, you will bring a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion, with an understanding of how growth, compensation, and day to day HR contribute to maintaining an inclusive work environment
- In collaboration with our Corporate Administration team, support in organizing unforgettable in-house and off-site events
What you bring to our beehive:
- Experience in HR Administration or Coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree, Apprenticeship (Ausbildung), Vocational Training (Berufsausbildung) or Dual Studies (Duales Studium) in Personalwesen, Personalmanagement, Büromanagement or similar
- Must bring heart, humor and a desire to collaborate
- Great ability to communicate in German & English at a C1 level (our company language is English, but we speak over 25 different mother languages)
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion matters to us which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Mentorship program, Counselling through BetterHelp, company organized marathons and regular company events)
- High-end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers, and sodas
- Supplement for day-care
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees because ownership at all levels matter
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.