Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our global Recruiting Operations team and manage all aspects of the interview process.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes
- Schedule interviews through Greenhouse, book travel arrangements for candidates using TripActions, manage reimbursements through Expensify, reserve conference rooms and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience
- Compile interview packets, schedules and gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Plan recruiting events including meetups and job fairs
- Arrange pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters and managers
- Assisting the recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process including: posting jobs, maintaining candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and closing the job posts
- Assisting in the administration of the employee referral system partnering with payroll to ensure referrer receives referral award
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Have experience as an HR Coordinator or Recruiting Coordinator
- Be a whiz with organization and like building efficient processes for other people to use
- Have outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Have experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
- Have administrative experience for manager or executive level individuals
- Have experience with ATS, ideally Greenhouse
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks. Review all of Samsara's benefit programs at rewards.samsara.com.
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.