Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial leader to define and drive the strategy of Samsara’s Customer Success Team in Europe. Picking up where our Sales Team leaves off, Customer Success owns the customer relationship, ensures a successful deployment, and helps customers maximize ongoing value from our solutions. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with Sales, Product Management, Technical Support, Operations, and other core functions.
The Director, Customer Success will work on:
- Build a global team of Customer Success Managers
- Lead formation of Customer Success strategy, identifying the most effective path to successfully managing our customer
- Minimize revenue loss including returns, delinquencies, and churn
- Identify and drive revenue expansion opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to rapidly bring ideas to life
- Do what it takes to deliver upon our commitments to customers and enable the relationships to evolve and flourish
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 8-12 years of experience
- Structured thinker with the ability to create and execute a cohesive strategy
- Strong empathy towards customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for data
- Experience leading large, cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BS/BA. MBA optional
- Willing to travel as required
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.