Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Samsara is looking for a Global HR Operations Manager to join our team! In this role, you will solely own our small but growing Global HR Operations. You believe that you can tackle anything that comes your way, you are organised and quickly notice when a process hasn’t been set up perfectly and efficiently. You understand how to build solutions at scale that move at the speed of a high-growth start-up and you are willing to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
The Global HR Operations Manager will work on:
- EMEA Expansion: Own expansion of HR Operations globally. You will ensure that the entire stack of HR Ops is setup intentionally with each new city and country - from employment compliance to benefits to employee experience.
- HRIS: Work in partnership with HRIS manager to ensure global operations are efficiently setup in Workday implementation
- Employee Changes: Own backend support for employee changes in compensation and reporting structure
- Employee Support: Provide timely and accurate information regarding Human Resources processes, personnel policies, and procedures
- People Data Integrity: New hires, employee status changes, and terminations in various systems (ADP, BambooHR, etc). Maintains utmost confidentiality in all matters pertaining to employee records and investigations. Conduct regular audits of global people data
- HR Process: Complete, verify, and submit I-9 forms. Processes employee promotions, pay increases, and transfers in ADP and BambooHR; creates and distributes all promotion and other miscellaneous letters to employees. Performs background checks and employment verification requests.
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 5-7+ years’ experience in Global HR Operations
- Experience with employment operations across multiple EMEA countries
- Strong background across HR - both backend operations and frontend employee experience
- Broad systems knowledge
- Experience with Workday a plus
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.