Samsara is looking for a Benefits Manager to help build and support our global benefits strategy and processes as we scale...and we are scaling fast! You will help our employees be their best personal and professional selves, inside and outside of Samsara.
Samsara aims to be an employer with inclusive benefits packages. You will also help us build the best benefits portfolio for a diverse, global population by continually evaluating benefits utilization and evaluating new benefits partners. In partnership with HR Ops and Finance, you will create streamlined internal operations. You will own all of our benefits vendor relationships. You will be the sole program manager driving education of our benefits portfolio globally. You will review per employee cost projections and make recommendations for the best benefits portfolio solutions based on data.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of benefits design and administration at large high-tech companies, private and public. You have prior experience managing multiple vendor relationships with costs over $1M annually. You are energized by helping employees understand and navigate the ever-changing benefits landscape globally.
Samsara is a fast-growing environment where you can have a big impact on the success of the product and the company. This is a full time position at our office in Potrero Hill, and includes Lyft/Uber commuter benefits, stock, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Benefits Design: Analyze current benefits and evaluate future potential benefits to ensure we’re investing in the right areas to hire and retain diverse top talent.
- Vendor Management: Ensure Samsara benefits vendors provide top-notch benefits and services to our employee
- Benefits Program Management: Build and execute annual calendar of benefits education, communications and events to drive adoption of and engagement with employee benefits programs
- Benefits Administration: Own open enrollment (system configuration, company communications). Ensure clean data across HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Employee Enablement & Support: Respond to daily employee and candidate inquiries in partnership with benefits broker and vendor
- 5-7 + years experience in HR/Talent; preferably in fast-growing global companies
- 1+ years experience in Benefits Management
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented; thrives in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.