Samsara’s Internet of Things solution – which includes fleet technologies ranging from GPS tracking to route optimization to AI-powered dash cameras – is being adopted by thousands of new customers every quarter, helping them improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. These fleet customers hail from a variety of industries, including transportation, food and beverage distribution, construction, field services, passenger transit, state and local government, and K-12 education. We are seeking a full-stack marketer to help Samsara gain traction and be recognized as a market leader within particular industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the message for your particular audience at every stage of the funnel, as well as delivering that message across all relevant channels. You’ll own your campaigns end-to-end, meaning that you’ll ideate, develop content, build the operations required for execution and measurement, analyze results, iterate, and scale. To excel in the role, you’ll need a willingness to build programs from scratch, to experiment until you get results, and to work across a variety of mediums and deliverables, including:
- Customer stories/videos -- Showcase use cases and highlight Samsara's leadership within a vertical.
- Sales enablement -- Work cross-functionally to support the sales team end-to-end; deliver sales trainings about vertical-specific pain points and industry trends; create battlecards, email templates, and call scripts for sales; highlight relevant sales wins and best practices; and identify and solve for industry-specific friction points in the sales motion.
- Events -- Track which tradeshow events are important to this audience; collaborate with our Events team to ensure we are there with the right resources, and attend these events to engage with prospects and give live demos.
- Brand awareness -- Determine which outlets are most influential with your target audience, and deliver the right campaign and messaging within these channels.
- Content marketing -- Write thought-leadership blog posts, e-books, and SEO content to promote how Samsara addresses your audience’s needs and to generate leads
- Marketing programs -- Create scalable programs (such as co-hosting webinars with live demos featuring a customer from your industry) that will engage your audience
- Lead generation -- Collaborate with the demand generation team to ensure that paid acquisition efforts (AdWords, Facebook, etc.) are appropriately targeting your audience to generate leads
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Results-driven; committed to working closely with sales teams to ensure their success
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Marketing automation/operations expertise
- 2-5 years experience in marketing/advertising/PR, consulting, or similar
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.