Are you a meticulous, efficient, and multi-task oriented person? Are you interested in joining and contributing to a growing team to build your career? We are looking for a bright, hard-working, and dependable individual who strives for excellence, enjoys helping others, and can manage a variety of challenging tasks simultaneously. If you are a quick and enthusiastic learner, we are willing to train the right candidate.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Lead and coordinate a variety of pre and post-order compliance tasks to facilitate order fulfillment
- Generate order documentation and licenses to fulfill requests and orders
- Triage incoming requests to the appropriate point of contact
- Facilitate data integrity and execute an array of tasks utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Act as a liaison with both customers and prospects while representing RTI in an exceptional manner
- Identify problems, develop solutions, and implement processes to increase business efficiency and enhance productivity
- Support our Sales teams as needed to help achieve financial targets
- Variety of other miscellaneous projects determined by business needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-4 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immense attention to detail with the ability to make quick logical and critical decisions
- Heightened sense of urgency and need for accuracy
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal direction, both independently as well as with peers and members of the greater organization
- Process oriented but adaptable when required to keep pace with rapidly evolving processes
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to provide great service to our customers and internal teams
- Excellent computer skills – Strong proficiency using Windows, MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Google Apps, Adobe Acrobat
- Salesforce (preferred) or other CRM experience required
- Strong work ethic that focuses on excellence and the success of the team
- Ability to identify incorporated terms and conditions on purchase orders
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.