Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over a $13 Billion industrial real estate portfolio throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Cement your place among a team of entrepreneurs and join passionate team members in the industry.
Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting
We're looking for a qualified Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting to play a crucial supporting role within the Accounting Department. You will be a direct report to the Senior Manager, SEC Reporting.
About The Role:
- Support our external financial reporting process, including quarterly and annual filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Qs, Form 8-Ks) and other financial reporting.
- Prepare balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of stockholders' equity and multiple footnotes as assigned.
- Lead the review of XBRL tagging in Form 10-Q/10-K.
- Prepare disclosure checklists and tie-outs to ensure accuracy of earnings press releases and quarterly/annual filings.
- Help research and implement changes in SEC and GAAP accounting and disclosure rules and regulations which may have an impact on our filings.
- Help document technical accounting and accounting policy memos.
- Prepare industry benchmark comparisons and analysis.
- Prepare accounting entries, account reconciliations, and work papers related to debt, derivatives, interest expense and equity transactions.
- Help prepare quarterly/annual debt compliance packages.
- Provide additional ad-hoc support across financial reporting and perform other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- CPA license required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (including "Big 4" public accounting firm experience or experience preparing and filing SEC reports).
- You are proficient in excel (can perform complex functions)
- You are adept to changes and new approaches to tasks.
- Experienced creatively solving complex problems.
- Experienced using concise language appropriate for financial reporting and ability to present financial data.
- Experience using Workiva or Yardi is preferable.
- Experience working in the Real Estate industry is preferable.
Rexford Industrial's reward plan includes great compensation packages, bonus eligibility and long-term stock incentives. The expected annual base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000, with a 15% discretionary annual bonus target and stock grant eligibility.* The actual base salary and total compensation offered depend on a variety of factors, which include, without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location where the job will be performed. The final base salary and total compensation will be described in any offer letters.
Rexford Industrials' reward plan includes; great compensation packages, bonus eligibility, and long-term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, unlimited PTO, and paid holidays, and regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, TVs and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains, and city.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to promoting an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
*These stock grants are subject to approval by the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors, are currently subject to vesting over a four-year period, with 25% of the grant vesting per year, and require continued employment on the grant date and each applicable vesting date. Actual bonus and stock grants are discretionary based on company and/or individual performance determined by Rexford Industrial in its sole discretion, and the amount of any such bonus and/or stock grant may be less or more than the targets (and may be zero). You must remain employed through the payment date of any such bonus and/or vesting to be eligible for payment/vesting.