Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
The inventory associate is responsible for monitoring parts in the warehouse and ensuring that the data remains maintained and updated in the system. They assist in the preparation of all the inventory related reports, answers all the routine queries and provides support for the operations and logistics department.
Brooklyn AM Shift
Queens PM shift
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license and are experienced driving in NYC.
- Must be comfortable driving commercial vehicles.
- Must be enthusiastic and punctual.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to regularly stoop, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be committed to quality and safety in the warehouse and on the road.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- Do the right thing-even if no one is watching!
- Ad Hoc parts picking in inventory aisles at request of Service Tech/Foreman.
- Restock of inventory bins via upper levels of Overstock.
- Restock of service and field FUPs on a daily/weekly basis.
- Restock of service vehicles on a daily/weekly basis.
- Accurate receipt of inbound shipments of POs/TOs.
- Load and unload shipments using forklift.
- Load and unload large racks of batteries into vans using a forklift.
- Monitor battery charging and storage using FLIR camera.
- Assign vehicles to field/service technicians – Communicate with dispatchers in other locations.
- Transfer supplies/parts/mopeds from one warehouse to another using commercial vehicles.
- Monthly and periodic cycle counting.
- Pick, pack (sometimes move) inter-warehouse TOs at the request of Supply Chain.
- Maintain accurate and orderly inventory aisles/bin conditions.
- Warehouse utility task: such as: sweeping, cardboard breakdown, aisle organizing, and general warehouse material movement using forklift.
- Inventory maintenance tasks such as: helmet repair, parts salvaging.