Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Unlike most ridehail companies, our drivers are employees. We provide the vehicle and cover maintenance, insurance, and charging costs. You start and end your shift at one of our hubs and focus on providing an exceptional customer experience and a safe ride.
- Must be 25 years of age at the time of employment
- Insurance purposes: Must possess DMV license for 3 years or more
- Must possess and maintain an active TLC & DMV License
- No fines or fees owed to the DMV
- Less than 3 moving violations within a single year
- No traffic infractions of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- Familiarity with smart-phone devices (Iphone) and applications such as Waze, Google Maps, Gmail
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by your first day of training or have an approved exemption from the requirement prior to signing an offer letter
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Safely transport customers to and from their destination using the company provided vehicle
- Interact courteously and professionally with passengers
- Assist passengers with loading/unloading their belongings when needed
- Maintain a professional appearance by wearing company-branded apparel
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle while on shift
- Identify and communicate vehicle issues to our Driver Support team
- Adhere to all state and local vehicle traffic laws while in possession of the vehicle during your shift
Compensation and Benefits
- 100% of tips paid out to employees
- Earn up to $23 per hour with our hourly guaranteed tips!
- Save over $400/week as we handle all of the maintenance, insurance and TLC fees associated with our vehicles.
- We cover the costs associated with maintaining an active TLC License (after completion of 200 working hours):
- TLC Renewal
- Drug Testing
- Defensive Driving
- Continuing Education Course
- Paid Time Off
- Incentives for attendance
- Referral bonuses!
- Dedicated local support team that only works with our employee drivers
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.