Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
About the Role
We’re looking for a senior data analyst (consumer-product) who can quickly and easily learn their way around a variety of data structures and technology. With access to warehouses of real-time geospatial data as well as app events and consumer data, this role will work with the rest of the Data Science team to develop both predictive and descriptive reporting, visualize data, and automate associated processes.
Lead the development of analyses, models & reporting for our Consumer Analytics (Product) team. This includes:
- Own relationship with other departments involved
- Development of analyses / models
- Translation of data / insights into meaningful and actionable recommendation to business leads across the organization
- Building deep knowledge of internal & external data sources
- 2-3 years experience working as a data scientist/data analyst
- Proficient in SQL and either Python or R
- Experience with funnel analyses and using in-app event based data
- Experience with models to segment users and estimate metrics like LTV, Churn, etc
- Knowledge of statistical tests to measure efficacy of product changes
- Knowledge of linear regression models, tree based models, and Markov Chains
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Mode or Looker
- Experience with a Unix-based operating system
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and data environments
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with AWS services such as Kinesis, S3, EC2, RDS, and Redshift
- Familiarity with geospatial data
- Experience with Postgres / Snowflake databases
- Experience with channel attribution and funnel analyses for user acquisition
- Familiarity with GitHub or other version control software tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to summarize key findings into clear and actionable recommendations, and to interact with individuals at all levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and an ability to multitask
- Team player and willing to pick up extra responsibilities as required
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.