We move people.
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need more access to electric transportation options. At Revel, we’re helping cities electrify while providing world-class support to our driver community.
Revel is seeking Ground Operations Support Associates (parttime and fulltime) to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. As an Operations Support Associate, you will work to provide an amazing experience to our ground operations employees and employee driver community.
- Must have a valid and active U.S. driver's license
- Must be a skilled driver with an excellent driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, crouch, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication, influencing, and listening skills. You can communicate openly and effectively, while positively influencing team members
- Previous parking industry experience experience is a plus
- Must be flexible to work in multiple NYC facility locations.
- Must be able to make work independently
- Must be energetic, positive and be able to interact with any personality type
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance in adherence to company standards at all times
- Park and retrieve cars efficiently and in a timely manner
- Daily interior and exterior detailing of Revel vehicles
- Perform a visual inspection of each vehicle before taking possession and note any conditions
- Report any known accidents, observed conditions or violations of Company policy to supervisor
- Maintain a neat and orderly location at all times, free of debris and trash
- Assist the public with charging needs and questions
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars efficient and organized
- Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams, internal and external drivers to support outstanding driver experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to incoming drivers and explain procedures to drivers upon arrival
- Hourly rate range: $16 - $18/hour (based on experience)
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture